The Lunch Program provided through the TPSA consists of catered food delivered by a food vendor, All About Catering Company’s Nutrition One Program. Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
For questions please contact: Julie Poisson
Parent Volunteers will assist in serving the food, helping the younger children in the lunchroom, and ensuring our lunchroom remains clean.
Duty Time: 10:45 AM to 12:30 PM slots open Monday thru Friday
Please note that on early release days, no lunch periods as students are released from school at 12:00 PM.
Orders may be placed up to two days in advance. To place a lunch order go online to Order Lunch . Please follow directions on the screen. You may need to re-register your child, even if you've been doing catered lunches with the previous system.
The lunch program accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, or your debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
Food Concerns and/or Questions? Contact Julia at from All about Catering – Email:
Changes/Cancellations? Changes, additions and cancellations can be made providing they are done during the ordering period each month. Credits will be applied to your next order.
Forgot Lunch? Absent for Lunch? Credits are not applied due to illness as we have already purchased the meal for you. Every parent needs to make certain that their child has a lunch. Please remember that there will be no extra food ordered to accommodate forgotten lunches or for extra-hungry students. If your child forgot their lunch, a "Lunchable" package lunch will be provided at the parents expense.
Thank you again for supporting the TPSA lunch program!
The Traffic Program strives to make Trivium’s student pick-up process efficient and safe for our children. We are involved in helping to collect, create and distribute the pick-up signs each school year. In addition, throughout the school year, traffic volunteers assist faculty at pick-up time.
For questions please contact: Enise Liu
SUBJECT LINE: Traffic Volunteer
Duties include gathering the student(s) on the pick-up sign and delivering the child(ren) safely to the awaiting authorized driver. This process usually involves only 30 minutes of your time.You may volunteer on a periodic or consistent basis. A calendar of available times and dates will be created at www.SignUpGenius.com each quarter to make volunteering for this activity concise and convenient. Please see links below to sign up.
EARLY RELEASE DAYS: pickup time starts 12:05 pm with Archway students
WEDNESDAYS: pickup time starts 1:35 pm for Archway students
REGULAR SCHOOL DAYS: pickup time starts 3:05 pm with Archway students
Please try to come about 5 minutes prior to your shift.
Traffic Duty Guidelines
1. SIGN-IN at Front Desk as Archway Volunteer.
2. Grab a yellow car helper ID tag & same number sign in the Multi-Purpose Room. The ID tag has a number on it that should match your number sign.
3. Put the ID tag on. The number sign is what you give the authorized driver in the car to put on the dashboard when you take his or her student's pick-up sign.
4. You may verify the student's pick-up sign. The authorized driver should be able to produce a photo ID to match the listed name on the back of the pick-up sign.
5. Once you gather the student(s) on your pick-up sign(s), take the student(s) to that car and give the student pick-up sign back to the driver. Take back your yellow number sign to restart the process with your next awaiting car.
6. The yellow card on the dashboard signals another car helper that this car is already being helped - freeing you to move to the next car in line.
7. Preparatory students do not have a pick-up sign and are free to meet their authorized driver outside the gate or as otherwise directed by their pick-up person.
8. When your shift has ended, please return the yellow ID tag and number sign back into the basket in the Multi-Purpose Room.
9. YOUR CHILDREN -- you may inform your students to go to MPR and sit along the back wall away from the other children waiting to be picked-up. This will help you to keep track of your children as well as giving them a place where they know to wait for you.